On Monday, December 6, we’re starting a new cohort for our 6-month online course for small-staff association leaders, helping them create a culture that bridges strategy and operations in order to grow their impact. The course is derived from our in-depth coaching program for association leaders (and whole management teams) from larger associations.
In the course, we’ll help you create the foundation of a system for:
- Ensuring your short-term focus is moving the needle on your long-term goals
- Tracking the right metrics so you can change course strategically, rather than reactively
- Meeting internally that improves information flow and decision making
- Spotting when your culture is getting in the way of success (and fixing it)
- Keeping your volunteer leadership consistently focused on strategic priorities
We’ll meet once a month via zoom as a group, and then each student will complete video lessons and assignments on their own in the online platform in between meetings. You’ll get access to many of the same resources, templates, and guides that we use in our full coaching program.
This is the last cohort that will start in 2021, so don’t let your professional development budget go unused. Get more info (and sign up!) here.
Photo by Christin Hume