Is it time to conduct a culture assessment, especially post-2020?
Join us for a live demo session where Jamie Notter will walk you through the culture assessment we built through our deep organizational research, and show the culture patterns that are emerging from over 1 million data points collected to date.
This culture assessment is different.
The WorkXO culture assessment does NOT measure your culture against an abstract model of a “good” culture. It measures how your people experience your culture TODAY, through eight culture markers and situated on a spectrum of traditionalist to futurist:
- Agility – how the organization manages change
- Collaboration – how the organization facilitates working together
- Growth – how the organization develops its employees
- Inclusion – how the organization manages diversity and authenticity
- Innovation – how the organization is set up for the creation of new ideas and new value
- Solutions – how the organization incorporates internal (staff) and external (customer) user needs
- Technologies – how the organization leverages the digital age and leverages current technology
- Transparency – how the organization communicates knowledge and builds trust
In this live 30-minute demo, Jamie will show you how the assessment works, including:
- detailed quantitative data collected through questions about the 8 Culture Markers and the 64 Building Blocks that make them up
- a “trajectory map” that plots all 64 Building Blocks on one chart based on both average score and standard deviation
- a combined list of all the demographic breakdowns, sortable by Culture Marker
- the Net Employee Promoter Score, which gives you one metric that is about engagement, rather than culture, which is useful for interpreting your culture scores
- and more!
Guests: Public demonstration
Date: Friday, February 19th, 1pm EST
Note: Can’t make the date? Register to get the recording!