On March 19th, Jamie Notter, Co-founder and Culture Designer for PROPEL, gave a free webinar demonstration of the WorkXO Culture Assessment. This demonstration, entitled “How to Find Your Hidden Culture Patterns,” was a live, recorded webinar and highlighted the long history of research that has gone into the assessment’s development—over a million points of cultural and business data.
The webinar discussion outlined how the WorkXO Culture Assessment helps organizations understand how their employees experience areas like:
- Agility – How quickly an organization adapts to change
- Collaboration – How well people on a team work together and communicate
- Growth – How an organization helps its team members develop professionally and personally
- Inclusion – How authentic inclusion programs are and whether they are working
- Innovation – How effective an organization is at fostering and promoting new ideas
- Solutions – How the organization balances internal (staff) and external (customer) user needs
- Technologies – How the organization is responding to the technological needs and implementing new ones
- Transparency – How the organization shares information and builds trust through transparency
Several attendees also shared questions on the live Zoom chat. One of the key takeaways from the webinar was that the WorkXO Culture Assessment is a good choice for teams with a staff larger than 20 members. Less than that and it is more effective to develop an internal process for reviewing cultural elements and developing new strategies for a more cohesive and inclusive culture.